Please report all absences to the school office before 8:30 am. We have a 24 hour absence line 01943 873180 where you can leave a message to let us know what the reason for absence is. You must not send any child in to school if anyone in the household is displaying the symptoms of Covid-19. If your child has sickness or diarrhoea they must be kept off school for 48 hours after the last bout of illness.
Things we can all do to help us all stay safe:
• Carry on being very vigilant and keep checking for symptoms.
• If in doubt – be cautious, keep your child off and get them tested. An extra day at home for one child is much better than 14 days of isolation for a whole class.
• Arrange for just one adult to drop off or pick up children.
• Continue to use the full 15-minute windows (8.45-9.00am and 3.10-3.25pm) for drop off/pick up. Avoid arriving earlier than this so that we do not have groups of people queuing on the pavements.
• Keeping moving and leave the school site quickly.
• Reduce congestion near school entrances or classroom doors by encouraging older children to enter and leave school independently.
We thank you for your help with this.